">
Snapshot
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 1
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 2
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 3
hOliDay @ gEntInG
31st Dec '06~
hOliDay @ bAtam
tOaSteD @ PulaU uBin
oLd & oLdeR @ sTepHy's bIrtHdAy
1sT gAtheRing @ hOme
Bangkok "feet killing" holiday, Aug '07
A child will never understand how their parents worried abt them and care for them till they become a parents themselves..
I will feel hurt when i see my sons cry, when I see that they wanted something and i cant afford it..when i see them get hurt and i cant help it..
I wanna gif them the best..but when im just so financely limited..I will worked hard just to plan for a better future for them no matter how tired i am and how sick i find the job..I think my life is so important becuz i wanna watch them grow..
My aims, my goals my achievements are all on them..My life seem so fulfilling when im with them..I love you my child..
Happy mother's day to all the mums out there..happy mother's day to me..
until next time..
ElusiveCharm [Recorded on] 7:28:00 PM
****************************************
Our time machine