">
Snapshot
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 1
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 2
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 3
hOliDay @ gEntInG
31st Dec '06~
hOliDay @ bAtam
tOaSteD @ PulaU uBin
oLd & oLdeR @ sTepHy's bIrtHdAy
1sT gAtheRing @ hOme
Bangkok "feet killing" holiday, Aug '07
Promotion finally...but no inclement...
After 16weeks of maternity leaves, I finally step back into the working life..As expected, I've gotten my promotion, now a manager..but sad to said no inclement..just right before I started my maternity leaves, my clients had been requesting for me to take over the manager position but as expected it was rejected by my company..I guess the reason was simple, because the company will have to pay more for someone who is not working...so i waited..
Finally back to work and gotten a small site as a manger..but when i requested for the pay inclement i got lotsa excuses from the HR..but finally Ms. HR told me the main reason which was due to the year end bonus...how realistic..and i guess my company was smart and cunning..since the year is ending and they know people like me will not quit the job easily for I could be getting my 13mth bonus in just 3mths times thus they can simply exploit me...Im so gonna quit after i get my bonus in dec...my company simply take us for granted
Anyway here's some updates on my driving lesson today..the lesson started at 7pm..after a long day at work..I seriously cant concentrate and just wanna end the lesson fast..I tried my luck to dash across the traffic light when it turn yellow and changing of land recklessly..thats how bad i am today..is a waste of money for today lesson..and im so not into the mood to write any further..im so tired today..
until next time..
ElusiveCharm [Recorded on] 11:00:00 PM
****************************************
Our time machine