">
Snapshot
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 1
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 2
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 3
hOliDay @ gEntInG
31st Dec '06~
hOliDay @ bAtam
tOaSteD @ PulaU uBin
oLd & oLdeR @ sTepHy's bIrtHdAy
1sT gAtheRing @ hOme
Bangkok "feet killing" holiday, Aug '07
Im getting lazy on how many lessons I've taken...today we started off with driving along YCK rd up to gear 4..I seem to be more pro in changing gears now and today I also brake more smoothly and never store engine till it become flat..yeash~!! So after abt 30mins of driving on the road..Mr. John instructed me to stop at one side of the road..
He started teaching me how to make a U-turn;
When you U-turn, U-turn at only gear 1 or 2..If the light turn red, stop, change to gear 1 and wait...when it become green look at all side of the road make sure u're safe b4 turning..use the biting point and accelerate slowing to make the turn..REMEMBER to turn ur steering wheel back (that I alway turn too slowly or turn into the wrong lane)...
When the light is green and u're driving at gear 2, check all side is safe b4 turning, dont need to clutch, brake or accelerate, just let it turn smoothly with its original speed..
Hmmm sound simple?? I still cant get it right after a few turns..guess friday lesson gotta work harder on that..driving is getting more and more interesting..
Anyway some updates on myself..I've started working for more than a week now..still cant get myself onto the working mode..abit lazy still..been sending out resume for job that can pay me better as after talking to HR i dont think they gonna increase my salary any earlier..got this job offer that can fetch me a $3k salary..still wondering if i should take it and forfeit my AWS..alot of my frenz have been telling me to go for it..but I afraid i'll make a wrong move..so still thinking..
until next time..
ElusiveCharm [Recorded on] 10:13:00 PM
****************************************
Our time machine