">
Snapshot
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 1
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 2
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 3
hOliDay @ gEntInG
31st Dec '06~
hOliDay @ bAtam
tOaSteD @ PulaU uBin
oLd & oLdeR @ sTepHy's bIrtHdAy
1sT gAtheRing @ hOme
Bangkok "feet killing" holiday, Aug '07
Finally settled with name for little Go. Even though the name was not really choosen by me..
Little Go will be named Isaac Go JiaRui, 吴家睿..the chinese name was as usual, picked by us from limited choices given by my mil after getting someone to calculate and given the best strokes for the wording..As for the christian name, was choosen by Mr. Go. I dont quite like it at first but after searching on the meaning behind the name, I decided to stick with hubby choice. Anyway Isaac means "Laughter or he will laugh"..just like when i insist Corbin chinese name to have a "le 乐" in it..i want both my boys to be happy at all time..
I finally understand how much our parents went thru picking names for us..mummy was telling me daddy actually also get people to calculate the name for me when he's trying to name me. Hubby and I had been looking at sites for a suitable baby's names that both of us like, and my mil had been going to the "ah gu" that calculate the name for Isaac a few times after we rejected the first few choices she given us..anyway im glad that Little Go finally got his name..
until next time..
ElusiveCharm [Recorded on] 11:54:00 AM
****************************************
Our time machine