">
Snapshot
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 1
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 2
oUr SoLemniSatiOn_part 3
hOliDay @ gEntInG
31st Dec '06~
hOliDay @ bAtam
tOaSteD @ PulaU uBin
oLd & oLdeR @ sTepHy's bIrtHdAy
1sT gAtheRing @ hOme
Bangkok "feet killing" holiday, Aug '07
I was reading the "Chicken Soup for the New Mom's Soul" when i came across this chapter, "Beautiful Mess"..The very first paragraph that i read seem to be pointing out exceptly how i am feeling right now...it goes like this..
"Pregnancy is one of the most extreme times in a woman's life: extreme emotions, extreme moods, extreme appetite. I remember being so tired, but also incredibly ambitious. I was nervous about the baby's health, doctor's visit, needles, and weight gain, and yet I understood real hope for the first time in my life.And in the midst of pregnancy, when i became heavier than ever before, I somehow felt more beautiful than any previous time in my life. This body, which society said must be thin to be fashionable and is for display purposes only, now had real purpose."
Lately, I've been feeling so fortunate just the thought of having my boy with me..everytime i felt my baby move and kick i feel so fortunate...there's no other word i can use other than fortunate..i feel so excited and cant wait to see my boy face to face..the feeling is really wonderful..
until next time..
ElusiveCharm [Recorded on] 10:20:00 PM
****************************************
Our time machine